When you have thought that staying at home and communicating through social media is safer than the outside world – are you sure about that? The advancement of technology and the continuous growth of the digital world give us both the advantages and disadvantages when it comes to our online safety. Good thing there are products such as Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage that will help secure your online safety.
What is Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage?
Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage is one of the comprehensive, all-in-one antivirus software that will protect you and your devices. This is an award-winning bundle of combine services coming from Norton and LifeLock. It promises protection for up to ten of your devices like your tablets, Macs, Pcs, or even your smart phones. This software will ensure that it will protect your online privacy as well as your identity from frauds and hackers. From managing and securing your passwords and automatic 250GB Cloud Backup, this product also has a credit score, monitoring, and report. This feature enables the credit bureau to notify you in case a fraud is detected.
- It gives you up to ten licenses for their VPN client software.
- It provides you alerts if there is any suspicious activity detected using your credit card as well as in your bank account.
- The Norton-LifeLock bundle price is lower than getting the LifeLock tools separately, visit Norton.Com/Setup for more details about pricing.
- It will notify you if your name appears on any court records and others.
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage offers you an Equifax-based credit score and credit report once every year.
- The identity theft protection feature s just similar to the Standard Plan. You get all the features from the standard plan and get a few extra tools.
- The price may increase during the second year of use and then after that.
- This plan does not include alerts for your investment account.
Nowadays, you need to keep yourself safe both online and in the outside world. Even if you are just the one using your devices, hackers and other cyber criminals have their ways to attack and stole everything from you, including your identity. So, getting antivirus software will help you keep your privacy and your online identity. Not all websites that you visited will guarantee that it is the authentic one – you might be sharing your personal information to the wrong one, or you didn’t notice yet, someone is already accessing your webcam. But you are protected with this antivirus software.
Amidst the great list of advantages from this product, there are still some disadvantages that you should know. Since it is a part of Norton’s line of antivirus plan, it is just given that it has similar features as what its standard plan has. It may include a couple more extra tools but not the alert feature for investment account – it is included with its Ultimate Plus plan. In terms of the price, just like other goods, it is subject to change even yearly. Well, with worthy updates to level up your privacy and online security, it is still reasonable. The best part of having Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage is that all of your devices will be kept 100% virus-free. If not, no worries, you are eligible for a money-back guarantee.